Saturday, February 5, 2011

Volunteer 1: Pet Ferret

So, I'm going to be running a workshop on erotic hypnotism for Bloomington Kink. And it's going to be awesome.

Initially, I was very worried about the workshop, because my originally planned sub had to back out of it due to scheduling issues. Being very excited to do it, I had high expectations for myself that I wanted to live up to. Furthermore, I felt a little performance anxiety when I saw the positive responses the event got on Fetlife - including a message asking me to come to Indianapolis to do another demo there! I was most flattered, but also felt a bit pressured.

Two weeks until the event (the day that the group president posted the event on Fetlife and the website), I still had nobody to present with...so, I had to rely on asking for volunteers in the Fetlife thread. I ended up getting two responses to that post. Before that, I mentioned my dilemma to a trustworthy and kinky friend who was not part of the group yet - and thus I picked up three volunteers. As of today, I have tranced two of them - the third I will hopefully meet with prior to the demo, but will not hypnotize until then (so that I have at least one demonstration of a relatively cold induction).

WELL, here goes for the sexy details. This post will be concerned with my first hypnotee, Pet Ferret - next one will be about today's volunteer, Georgie.


Pet Ferret

So the first of my two volunteers this week was Pet Ferret. She and I had bonded over D&D worldbuilding, Adventure Time quoting, and all purpose nerdiness. As she was quite clearly up for a lot of lewd joking, I had already mentioned the fact that I am quite a kinky bastard, so I felt OK elaborating upon that. Thus: some hypnosis happened.

I had no clear gauge of Ferret's suggestibility, although the fully immersed role playing that she did as a dungeonmaster indicated that she had a lot of potential. After this session, I had no doubt that she would be a fantastic demonstration subject. The move from "friends" to "friends who are also kinky sexual partners" also worked out rather smoothly. :)

This was the second time I had ever used a handshake induction, the first time I had done it without putting the recipient under hypnosis previously. I was...kind of nervous about this, but I had her permission to trance her before I did it, and once I saw her face freeze up rather than say "What the hell are you doing with your hand there," I saw that the natural trance had taken, slipped my hand away, pulled her arm forward with a firm "SLEEP." This segued into a rather lengthy deepening sequence as she lay forward, head in my lap.

As per my usual, I woke her up after bringing her all the way down to check how she was doing, where she wanted to go, etc. Decided to start with some hypno-bondage. Specifically, ankles stuck to the bed, arms held fast to the headboard, and I brought my merciless fingers to the ready. >:D She was rather impressed by how securely she felt bound, and tested her invisible bonds a bit to no avail. I wish I had done a little more with this, because it was very hot. Will scene again.

Since she was just fine with submitting to me all the way, I triggered her back down, sat her up...and brought out the pocket watch. I had her imagine that the watch was like a puppet string, connected to her mind through her eyes as they locked on to it. (During the aftercare, I mentioned how I had a huge thing for using the word "puppet" in an erotic context like this. This exchange followed: "ME TOO!" "...did you just discover this today?" "YES!" Fuck yes, i love giving people new fetishes.)

So, deepening achieved, I had her wake up as a mannequin (able to speak) without remembering when she stood up. There went her shirt as I stripped it off like doll clothes...

[Oddly, while I had given her the suggestion that her conscious mind would go to sleep, and while this showed that she was capable of amnesia, my deliberately vaguely worded amnesia suggestion ("you may not remember how you got into this position" - yay for verbal tricks I've picked up from the community) didn't cause her to forget much more than the exact movement described.]

...and right back into trance. This time, having her kneel in front of me, I gave her her first mantra to repeat and believe - "I am a submissive and obedient pet." It sunk in after about two repetitions [meaning that hell yes she was ready to get into this role], after which I brought her back awake. At this point, she let out a very satisfied squee.

Having increased her submissiveness, I then turned her into a robot. It had been -ages- since I had done this; the state as I like it is a turn-off for a lot of people, so I respect that by leaving it out. Ferret, though, enjoyed it - more as something fun than something hot, but still enjoyed it. One robotic command later, and she was sans a bra; at which point I turned her nipples into speech buttons. [Left nipple: "I must obey." Right nipple: "I am a mindless robot." Going back and forth, sticking to one or the other several times in a row...yummy.]

After that, it was about time for the both of us to get naked (first time I'd been nude in front of someone in a sexual context!). Then she got to be a hypno-kitty, and she purred in my lap as I scratched the back of her neck. A very AFFECTIONATE kitty, I should note, as I got a few sexily surprising licks around my stomach during this...

Next up was a hypnotic orgasm, having Ferret remember the buildup from past masturbation, bringing her right up to the edge of orgasm until she begged me to let her come, gave her the suggestion that she would orgasm hard as soon as I kissed her on the lips...

...and then, as my lips touched hers, she pushed passionately back as she came in my arms, writhing and moaning and still kissing back with desire and arousal.

There was some more trancing, but it got a little more vanilla after that, which segued into the cuddling and aftercare. We both had quite a sense of humor about the whole lying-around-naked thing, which was nice for breaking the ice - plenty of giggles to let out the nervousness.

I asked her afterward to rate the different hypnotic phenomena she tried on a scale of 0-5 (0 being a dead turnoff, 5 being out-of-this-world hot):

-Hypno-bondage: 5
-Frozen, posed, stripped: 4
-"Submissive, obedient pet" mantra: 5
-Turned into a robot: 3
-Turned into a kitten: 3 [She described both transformations as "more fun than hot"]
-Nipples as robot's speech buttons: 2 [She said it just made her nervous that she'd mix them up. She actually got them right 100% of the time, but with that in mind I probably won't do a similar suggestion in the future.]
-Orgasm by suggestion: 20

We talked kinda dirty toward the end in discussing other things we could do in the future. Session at its end, Ferret with a place to be, she said that she was ridiculously horny and didn't think she could get through her obligations for the evening. So, being a gentle dom, I put her back under with the suggestion that she could box in that horniness and arousal, keep in locked up to be brought right back out when she had time to address it properly.

Before writing this post, I IMed her to ask for permission, and then thought to ask:

{Spiral Turquoise}: at the end, when I "boxed up" your horniness - did that come back later in the evening for you? ^^
{Pet Ferret}: yes, good lord yes it did.

And she now has both a trance trigger and a non-orgasm pleasure trigger.

She also has a vibrator, some collars, and a leash at the ready for round two. I know I'm ready. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment