Sunday, February 6, 2011

Volunteer 2: Georgie, Perspective Flip

Georgie posted her own account of our session on Fetlife, and gave me permission to cross-post it here:

---------------

In preparation to be demonstrated upon at a Bloomington Kink event next Friday, Spiral_Turquoise gave me my first live hypnosis session, for which I can't thank him enough! This entry is just to record and relay the experience in partial detail. I know that Spiral_Turquoise will also post about this in his blog, so it will be interesting to read how our viewpoints diverge and converge. Since I am not completely familiar with all of the terminology used in hypnosis, I might occasionally mess up. Feel free to correct me, as I'd rather learn than continue saying the wrong things!

We met at my house and chatted for a bit about subjects kink and vanilla. I should also mention that I had one of my friends present in the room, since I had never met Spiral in person before. My friend was fascinated by the process in general, so he had fun keeping an eye on us while playing Mindcraft.

Spiral started off by trying to hypnotize me using a handshake, which only made me giggle. His explanation of why it works on people was fascinating though! Then he had me follow a pocket watch with my eyes, eventually leading to full body relaxation and me counting myself down into a deep trance. He used a quick awakener (12345 awake) and instructed me while under that I would go back under at the count of 54321. He tried this while I was standing up, and it didn't work. But when I sat back down (now in a much more comfortable chair), he did it again and I went under. He then demonstrated some rope-less bondage like having my hands stuck to the headrest of the chair (not comfortable at all, but they were stuck!) My reaction to each of these feats was "That was awesome!" He then demonstrated freezing, which was especially cool and surreal when he was posing my head and arms in different positions, like an adult-sized action figure.

The pièce de résistance, though, came in two parts. First Spiral put me into an extremely submissive headspace, and added to that feeling by having me forget my name and replacing it with a name of my choosing (pet was what I decided on). Then he woke me up but kept me in trance and in that headspace, and had me stand and kneel on command. When asked my name, I simply stated, "pet," and when asked if that had always been my name, I shook my head. When asked if I could remember what it used to be though, my given name seemed sort of like a wisp of smoke in my mind that I couldn't grasp. Very cool! He then had me imagine that my wrists were bound to the ceiling by a cable, and proceeded to build me to an amazing orgasm with no physical contact whatsoever. As I got closer and closer to climax, my head was actually sagging against my upright, rope-less bound arms, Thinking back on it now, I can still hardly believe it! I felt totally aware of everything, maybe even more aware in some ways, but there was absolutely no desire to not do whatever he was suggesting. The whole thing was a lot of fun, and we chatted afterwards about different possibilities for the demonstration on Friday. At least one other person has volunteered, so there might be some two person scenes, which I would find fascinating to experience.

Thanks again to Spiral_Turquoise for making this happen, and if you happen to be in Bloomington, it would be worth your while to stop by and see him in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment