Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quotes from a Threesome: Out of Context

I discovered the following things last weekend:

1. I enjoy a little light bondage.

2. I'm getting used to/into giving the whole impact thing.

3. I am too ticklish for my own good. (Georgie is jealous of my insane sensitivity.)

4. As I suspected, I am really into being blindfolded.


Now I'm going to list some quotes from the last Spiral/Eve/Georgie threesome out of context:


Georgie: Yeah, you just walked in on a total dyke scene.

Eve: SIDEWAYS. Not upwards.

Spiral: "Is it OK if we do, like, affectionate shit?"
Georgie: ...did I seriously say that?

Eve: ...OOOOOOOHHHHHH, that was a racial slur!

Georgie: I feel like a mechanical bull. With tits.

Eve: My nipples. Population: Spiral.

Georgie: I'm not hearing any name calling!


Yeah...it was a blast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment