Thursday, February 17, 2011

Threesome, Pheromones, and Velociraptors

SO, as I alluded to at the end of my demo report - after the demo, Georgie, Eve, and I headed back to Georgie's place for some further fun, which resulted in my first multiple-person encounter of any kind.

I don't know that I'll be able to write very coherently or sexily about the whole thing, so I won't. I didn't get into my uber-cerebral topspace, so I didn't have the kind of attention to detail that I had during the other encounters I've blogged about. It was also a lot less linear than my other encounters...this was much less about doing a bunch of hypnosis scenes and more about having a whole lot of fun that happened to involve lying around with very little clothing. Hypnosis was not the focus of the fun throughout the night - rather, it was a way to facilitate a few choice scenes. I used it to heighten both Eve's and Georgie's sensitivity; I brought back Georgie's vulva-hands so that Eve and I could evenly divide the task of pleasuring her; we did a scene where the two of them felt everything that happened to the other; I used freeze triggers as a way to escape getting tickled; Georgie continued to absolutely love her submissive headspace (Eve tried it out, but, being a switch and a brat, didn't go as happy-go-subby as Georgie did). Otherwise? The whole night involved a ton of cuddling and cheery fun.

This kind of hazy and playful atmosphere is what led to "velociraptors." Georgie getting clever as she and I worked over Eve led to my complimenting her on her initiative - and Eve following up with a Jurassic Park "clever girl." It became our all-purpose silence-breaker.

Eve also introduced me to all-out brattiness. Georgie got very into her subbie-ness, but Eve playfully fought me at every turn. I had never played with a bratty sub/switch before - this was a lot of fun and a nice change. Eve being a switch was, itself, an awesome part of the whole dynamic - she and I would take turns domming Georgie around, or I would enlist Georgie to top Eve, or Eve and Georgie would gang up on me with tickles, or we would all just go nuts finding ways to make one another feel good.

There was a lot of experimentation all around - I got to try out spanking (hurt my hand getting up to Eve's pain tolerance), really got the hang of hair-pulling, got a tiny taste of getting topped. Georgie had a lot of fun taking advantage of my incredibly high sensitivity - whether through tickling or through shoulder massage (which led to my exclamation, "I feel like I'm having an orgasm in my back!"). I also tried dishing out verbal degradation - I didn't find it as unappealing as I thought I would, but I much preferred watching Eve do it to doing it myself.

Then there was the biggie from the night - at least to me, on an intellectual level. As mentioned in the demo report, Georgie has an aversion to cissexual men that she credits to some kind of pheromone/chemical reaction. [Interesting note: she said that she doesn't count me as cissexual. I take that as a compliment!] Say what you will about whether it actually is pheromones or whatever, that's not terribly relevant. Anyway, at some point in the evening, Georgie said that she wished she didn't have that reaction so that she could cuddle with me. The two of us had the same brainwave at the same time, which she voiced: "You could use hypnosis...!" So I gave her the suggestion that my scent/pheromones/presence would not affect her adversely, that she would regard me as a woman on that chemical level. "You smell like estrogen!" she squealed as she got close. At her request, I let this suggestion stick at the end of the night.

I keep thinking that there has to be some kind of ethical ramification to using hypnosis to become the exception to somebody's sexual orientation. She found me appealing on an aesthetic/intellectual level already; the only intent of this suggestion was to make physical contact comfortable for her. And it absolutely would not work if she didn't want it to work. Still...well, I don't know. I feel that Georgie and I have strong rapport and good communication, so I think I'm on solid ethical ground here. Maybe I've just read too many stories on the EMCSA about innocuous suggestions turning disastrous.

Overall - very enjoyable night. We all had a great time and agreed to do it again. Next time, Eve's going to tie me up...oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment