Monday, October 24, 2011

Roleplaying in the Dungeon with Lovely Petal

After a smashing first session, Petal and I of course arranged for another. This time, each of us wanted to explore a specific role play suggestion - I suggested a little robot play, and Petal was interested in being hypnotized to shamelessly flirt with me. We had a few other things on our to-do list, but that was the main thrust of it.

Let's just say that the results were fascinating. Also: sexy.

Her first request was that she call me "Master" for this session. Well...I decided to be mischievous with this one. After putting her under (I may have accidentally clinked her glasses with my pocket watch in the process, thereby embarrassing myself mightily?), I gave her the suggestion that she would feel compelled to say "Master" at the end of every sentence - and that she would not remember this suggestion, but she would notice it once it happened. So I woke her up:

Spiral: So! How're you feeling?
Petal: I feel good. ...Master. *looks surprised and bemused*
Spiral: Notice anything different?
Petal: I see you've given me some suggestions. ...Master.

This put her in a really nice, subby headspace for the entire session - that constant reminder of submission had her feeling "like a pet," in her own words. :)

I then ran through a lot of physical domination suggestions, interspersed with freezing and Mind Tricks. At one point, I jerked her head back by the hair while placing my hand threateningly over her throat. She instantly dropped into a dreamy, subby headspace, and asked if I had planted any suggestions to make that happen. I replied honestly that I did not - I just remembered what she likes!

This suggestion remained active for the whole session, which was VERY interesting when we did the "shameless flirting" scene. This scene involved giving Petal suggestions that she would feel very aroused, very flirtatious, very bold, and more aggressive than usual. (Interestingly, her speech patterns became very formal under this suggestion - she noted afterward that most of her concept of flirting is largely influenced by Victorian romance novels, and it showed a little.) Anyway, the scene began with Petal coming on to me, offering to serve me...and me teasing back. Leading to this:

Spiral: And what will you do if I refuse?
Petal: Well, I am a switch, Master. *looks at me with an amused but challenging gleam in her eyes*
Spiral: Oh? *grins evilly, totally running into what comes next* And how do you propose to dominate me, then?
Petal: *suddenly, fluidly gripping my long hair and yanking my head back forcefully* I suppose I'd use some of the same techniques that others use to dominate me, Master...

Uh, that was really freaking HOT. Georgie had tried pulling my hair a while back, but backed off when Eve felt that my reaction indicated that I wouldn't enjoy it. As is, I didn't enjoy it much then, but I loved it this time. Petal experimented with my long locks at a slosh (about a month afterward), and discovered that the issue is that I like a very small amount of my hair being firmly gripped, but really dislike having a larger amount grabbed (in the latter case, my absurd sensitivity comes into play and it feels acutely uncomfortable). So, having the perfect hairstyle for hair-pulling isn't completely wasted on me!

The flirt scene continued - I escaped her hair pulling by freezing her, and proceeded to tease her a little more, with Mind Tricks and freezes that foiled her attempts at dominating me. I also pointed out that she was going to have a hard time taking control as long as she kept calling me "Master," which caused her to mock-pout at me because she could not stop.

I snapped her back to normal soon enough, and we had a fun discussion on some of the surprising turns her behavior took under the suggestion. :)

At this point, I re-established my pocket watch's ability to trap her mind and turn her into an empty shell. This would activate any time my watch was opened. I then left the watch out of the way on the same table where we kept our huge glasses of water...which meant that, when we took a water break, she inadvertently looked at it, trailed off in mid-sentence, and reverted to a mindless state. Would have been extremely hot if I'd planned it that way.... :) As is, it was a funny moment between friends. I shall have to be more careful in the future about stuff like that.

The robot scene was also very enjoyable. Petal naturally slipped into a stilted-but-still-monotone robot voice (pretty much exactly the level of stilted-ness that I like!), and I played around with a speech button ("I am a mindless robot" on her belly button), some call-and-response programming, and playing with her unreacting and obedient robot self.

The neatest part of this, though, was the post-scene discussion. Since the two states have similar effects (IE emotionless total obedience), I asked Petal how the robot state differed from the empty shell state. She replied that in the shell state, her mind was totally blank and the only thing she could think about was my voice, and my voice filled her head and compelled her to obey; in the robot state, her mind became filled with "code" that converted my commands into actions. She had difficulty explaining this to me (I'm not a computer geek, really, I just hang out with them!), but the main thrust was that her role-playing instincts kicked in and interpreted the robot suggestion in such a way that her headspace felt computerized. This was not my doing; my suggestions for the state mainly focused on the physical and outer aspect, with some bits here and there about being mindless and programmable. I have to say, it's a real joy playing with somebody who can creatively fill in gaps like that on the fly! :D

Interestingly, the "Master" suggestion faded immediately once we called an end to the scene. I went and gave her a clean-up trance anyway (after around an hour of cuddling and aftercare), but I found it fascinating that her shift in headspace was enough to clear a vocal compulsion without any help from a suggestion.

The thing I loved about this whole session was: surprise. I know I wrote at length about the kinds of surprises I don't like in my scenes - so it's perhaps a good thing that here, I get to note the kinds of surprises I enjoy. Creative interpretations of suggestions. The discovery that my partner is enjoying the scene in a way that I did not predict. A trigger popping up unexpectedly but pleasantly. Of course, the fact that I was dominating in this scene contributed to how well I took some of these - I may not have been as happy about the hair-pulling if I had been submitting; however, as a dominant with hypnotic control over the person doing it, I felt safe enough to enjoy it when it happened. Of course, it also helped that I trust Petal quite a lot - even in the midst of a hypnotically suggested role play, I felt confident that she would not hurt me and would stop if I asked (something I did not feel in the aforementioned "bad surprise" situation).

It's good to know that a safe, comfortable environment can make things I normally dislike more palatable - I hope to have a chance to submit in more situations where I feel more comfortable and less on guard!

No comments:

Post a Comment