Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Into the Dungeon with Lovely Petal

Well, for a little bit, I may be making a few posts in anachronic order. I wanted to get this one up simply because I wanted to make a post about some of the awesome people in my current area of residence. Yes, I've relocated - meaning that I'm now quite a long ways away from Georgie, Eve, Pet Ferret, Miomi, and all the other wonderful people I've blogged about before (and the other awesome people that I haven't blogged about). I miss them, and I still keep in touch online, and I'm a better person because of all the great people I met there.

Relocating didn't slow me down much, though. One of the handy things about doing erotic hypnosis is that not a whole lot of people do it. Any time I get out in the local kink scene - whether here or in my previous residence - I am the only hypnofetishist, and in fact the only person who has done whole scenes built around hypnosis. I meet some people who know quite a bit about hypnosis, even some people who have used it - but nobody else who specializes in it and performs whole sessions with it.

As such: I attract attention. The good kind! Once the "name and kink" icebreaker ends, I tend to attract a smattering of people who hear about the new, unusual fetish and react with "Oooh, shiny! Tell me more!" (It also helps that I always bring along my signature shiny object - the pocket watch!)

One of these people was Lovely Petal. She truly is lovely in all ways, and had been hypnotized before - once at a stage show, and afterwards by her then-boyfriend. As such, she knew ahead of time that she was really, really susceptible, and in particular that she was capable of amnesia. Both were very handy bits of knowledge!

In fact, the first time I hypnotized Petal was at a munch - I was still "the new guy with the new fetish," so a few people asked to see a demonstration. I asked for volunteers, and Petal's hand shot up like a bullet. :D As it happens, she had previously been hypnotized via a hands-stuck induction, so I had no problem re-inducing her with the "have the hypnotee recollect an induction" technique. The hands-stuck-together-and-unable-to-move induction then flowed right into a freeze, and then posing, and then limp arms. I played with these suggestions a little bit as each one came up, and she had a huge grin on her face the whole time. As a result of this, both of us were very excited to scene together properly.

Petal's husband, KenjiSama - another lovely individual :) - was on hand for the session as co-top. This was the first scene I ever did inside somebody's personal dungeon!

Petal's susceptibility meant that I could do pretty much anything for the induction - so of course I chose a pocket watch induction! I followed it up with a deepening patterned after the Elman induction (eye closure, progressive relaxation, arm drop, count down, fractionation), and gave her the trigger "Sleepy Pet Petal" to put her under.

After this, I began freezing her and posing her. She preferred being unable to speak while frozen, and she is the second person I have yet hypnotized who is capable of frozen expressions. So I could freeze a smile on her face as easily as a movement of her arms - very nice. Before taking away her ability to speak, I removed her top while she was frozen - and she commented on how weird it was not to be able to help out.

After that little bit of sexy freeze play, I took Petal even deeper - using my watch to put her conscious mind to sleep along with her body. In our negotiation, she told me that she loved being called "helpless," or told that she could not resist. Naturally, I used the mantras "Can't resist, must obey" and "I am helplessly hypnotized" to deepen her trance. To play with the amnesia, I gave her two post-hypnotic triggers: a "Pause" trigger for an unaware freeze, and the Jedi Mind Trick. KenjiSama was also able to use both of these triggers on her.

From there, the three of us had a blast with these two - Kenji and I could use the Mind Tricks to get Petal to do just about anything (kneeling; making her arms limp; making her put back the crop that I placed in her hand while she was paused; getting her on all fours for a spanking; getting her out of the rest of those pesky clothes). Interestingly, she interpreted the suggestion so that once she was Mind Tricked into a position, such as all fours, she would stay there until commanded otherwise - which was very handy for teasing her and reinforcing that feeling of helplessness!

The "Pause" trigger was great for the co-topping dynamic - Kenji and I could concoct evil plans whenever she was frozen, in addition to messing with her by moving around or placing things in her hands while she was unaware. Probably my favorite was removing her glasses. :)

Ah, and then the first main event of the evening. During our negotiation, I had mentioned the idea of trapping Petal's will outside of her body, leaving her body a mindless, empty shell to be ordered around and used. Her response to the idea: "May we please, pretty please?" I brought the watch back out - and this time I opened it up, and while swinging it, I suggested that she would feel her mind being sucked out into the watch, and that once her mind was completely in the watch, she would announce "My mind is gone." Once she did so, I closed the watch to "trap" her mind there.

At this point, Petal was completely blank - able to be ordered around, repositioned; all while glassy-eyed and expressionless and utterly unresisting and totally obedient. After playing with her like this for a while, I opened the watch and "released" her will for a while, to check that she was enjoying it as much as she hoped.

Once I confirmed that she was OK with moving on, I expanded my power over her in the empty shell state - I suggested that I could control what she felt, as well as what she did. This gave me the ability to make her feel pleasurable sensations at will.

Now, the second main event. Petal had said that she wanted to try coming on command, but she didn't know if she could do it. In an unrelated conversation, KenjiSama had mentioned a clicker that the pair of them had played with.

I gave Lovely Petal the suggestion that every click of the clicker would give her a surge of arousal and pleasure - but she wouldn't be able to orgasm until I ordered her to. So I began clicking...and clicking...and clicking rapid-fire...and clicking some more...Kenji took over playing with her physically for a bit, while I kept up the clicking at a steady pace. Petal slowly became less and less articulate as I ramped up her arousal - and finally, I asked her if she was ready to come, she gasped out a dreamy "Yes," and I gave the order.

I don't think I'm going to forget the look of sheer, unbridled delight on her face any time soon. :D

So afterward, there was some cuddling, and a lot of water-drinking, and some very fun conversation among the three of us (in other words: aftercare, it is awesome).

And this was not my last time playing with Petal...but that will be saved for later, mwahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it was. :D I may or may not have totally stolen the idea from a certain well-known hypnotist who likes to remain anonymous? But my version of it was much different and totally awesome for both Petal and myself. (I wonder if I could have written about it more sexily? Ah, well, I'm satisfied with this post as is.)

    ReplyDelete