Saturday, September 24, 2011

Of Robots and Jedi - Also, Bro Music

NOTICE: In the long time between when this session happened and now, Georgie has begun living as a male and using masculine pronouns 24/7. However, he doesn't mind acknowledging his past gender identity (which was "genderqueer/neutral/apathetic" at the time of this session), and he said that I should use feminine pronouns for this post because that's what he was fine with at the time.

----------------------------------------------------------

So, I have been putting off this post for ages. Around half a year, to be exact. Some of the details may be a touch fuzzy by now. Also...this post may be a touch on the boastful side, which is another reason I have put it off a little. :) Simply put, this is about a truly amazing session with Georgie (our last one-on-one session).

(I will attempt to keep rolling out new posts until I'm caught up with all my recent awesome times. Maybe the promise will stick this time. XD)

Georgie was not really into the whole robot fetish that I like. I rarely get to do any robot play anyway, so I wasn't very fussed about that. Then, she sent me a Fetlife message offering to do robot play...on the condition that her robot persona be named either Rei or Eva.

I don't like Neon Genesis Evangelion, but a reference that geeky was WAY too tempting to pass up.

She was also interested in trying out some forms of amnesia, and, once I suggested it, Jedi Mind Tricks.

So, I mentioned in passing in this post that Georgie's feelings about a mindless trance gave me some ideas for future play. Well, I'm rather proud of how I took this input and used it to modify my robot fetish play to suit her tastes.

After trancing and deepening Georgie, I gave her the suggestion to become a robot - suggesting that she would feel trapped inside her own body, feeling her body obeying and staying in a stiff posture without any ability to control it. I suggested that all of the trappings of a robot - the mechanical movements, the monotone voice, holding still when not following orders, the total obedience - would be a kind of discipline or protocol that she would feel compelled to follow. (I don't know if I've mentioned it much, but Georgie LOVES protocol - Eve is the one usually providing it.) All of this was meant to move away from the usual "mindless and mechanical" part of robot roleplay, and replace it with something more similar to what Georgie prefers - compelled obedience, protocol, etc.

And the Evangelion reference I chose was "Eva-00" (AKA Rei's Eva), to double up on her request. :P

So I played around with Eva-00. I had her kneeling, stripping, posing - spanked her to no reaction (which I found sexy, at least) - that kind of thing. :) I also gave her a phrase to say when I pressed her belly button - "I am a stupid cunt," to go along with her verbal humiliation kink.

She liked it! I'm kind of proud of the fact that I crafted the scene in such a way that she got something out of it despite not being into the main fetish we built the scene around.

Next, we tried working with amnesia a little. I took her feedback from way back to our first scene together - the exact language she used to describe forgetting her name. I deepened her trance, and had her chant "No thoughts, only obedience" over and over for the duration of the trance. It quickly became the barest whisper under her breath, but as she kept it up, I suggested that she would focus on the chant, and all of the other memories of the trance would be like smoke that she couldn't grasp until she was allowed to do so. While she was chanting, I ordered her to all fours, and suggested that my control was so total that her body would feel whatever I told it to feel - to demonstrate, I suggested that she would feel a hard spank when I grabbed the back of her neck. I did just that, and she shuddered beneath my hand and gasped at the sharp imaginary impact on her bottom.

Before waking her up, I also set up the Jedi Mind Trick - thinking that I would test her amnesia ability by including the "forget that it was suggested" part of the Trick.

So, I brought her out of trance, and she was happily frustrated to be unable to remember the trance. I eventually triggered her to remember again, and she was quite pleased with both the mantra and the mental spank. Then, it was time for a lot of random Mind Tricks: making her forget her name (or replacing it with the word "Whore"), turning her back into a robot, getting her out of her shirt and bra, and - the highlight - making her arms, then her legs, go limp.

Spiral: *Mind Trick gesture* Your arms are limp.
Georgie: ...my arms are limp...
Spiral: *lifts her arm and lets it drop*
Georgie: This is...kinda hot...! I like the helplessness of it...
Spiral: Mm, good! *Mind Trick gesture* Your legs are limp, too.
Georgie: My legs are limp, too.
Spiral: *shoves Georgie down to the bed and positions her arms and legs*

So, in short, awesome session. :) We were going to a slosh later in the evening, and I set up the Mind Trick to be active during it so that I could give her spontaneous suggestions.

(Added aside: the amnesia on the Mind Trick didn't work out, to our mutual disappointment, but it was still awesome.)

That slosh was...notable. The slosh organizer had not been informed that it was the same night as a music event - about a half-dozen people getting up and singing two songs apiece on acoustic guitar or ukelele. For some reason, this attracted a MASSIVE AUDIENCE (the restaurant was filled wall-to-wall); judging by the fashion choices of the audience, and the inexplicably huge audience for a bunch of random people singing, my guess is that it was a frat/sorority event of some sort. Anyway, the restaurant didn't expect any kind of major turn-out, so there was only one server for this entire packed place - and we, at the slosh, couldn't have a decent conversation for the first hour plus of the event (I actually got shushed by someone when I tried to talk over the music).

So, uh, suckage. When Georgie showed up and was exposed to the awful bro music of the performers, she turned to me and lamented that she wasn't better at amnesia.

I used the Mind Trick to demonstrate some simple hypnotic phenomena to interested slosh-goers - bound Georgie's hands in various places, mostly.

The highlight of the night was toward the end. Georgie was wearing a corset, and a local Domme who is most excellent with corsets offered to retie it for her. Said Domme was disappointed about not being able to give Georgie any "orders" this time around, so instead, I gave Georgie the suggestion that she would have an orgasm as soon as her corset was fully retied.

...that could have been better thought out. There was no clear signal that the corset tying was "finished," so there were a few false starts. Still, Georgie was breathing hard in arousal at each false start, and once the corset was finished, she exclaimed,

"I don't know if that was an orgasm, but it felt FUCKING GOOD!"

I think that's a pretty good result. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so excellent! I wish I could meet some of these awesome people you play with, but this was such an interesting post. Shame on you for putting it off so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @foreverthequeerestkids: <3 Yes, I should be ashamed, but at least it was a good post. :) And yeah, I wish you could meet them, too, you'd probably get along with 'em all fabulously.

    ReplyDelete