Thursday, March 24, 2011

Public Play at a Slosh!

"So, every time she hears the word, she feels a hard spank on her...which side was it? I think it was left."

"Um...I can't remember. Use it so I can see."

"Order."

"[wince] ...Right side."
--------------------------------------------------

So, the other night I went to a slosh in town with Georgie, Eve, and Miomi. Georgie and I had gotten in touch the day before, and she told me that Eve was giving her a set of protocols and commands for the evening. Not one to be upstaged, I asked if she would like any hypnotic triggers for the evening - and she enthusiastically wrote up a list of requests.

First, I popped over to Georgie's place to refresh and reinforce her existing triggers as well as add some of her requests. [Lots of "re" words in that sentence.] I triggered her into subspace, commanding her to repeat the mantra "I am a docile, obedient pet" to deepen her submission.

Once that was done, I used her trance trigger and worked on creating a more mindless trance that we could use for amnesia and sensation triggers - she wanted to try a "time stop" freeze trigger that left her unaware of what happened while she was frozen, as well as some more complex behaviors that she would forget afterward. Well, the unawareness and amnesia parts didn't quite work out - but we got a new state out of the attempt, a state where she was a mindless puppet with no thoughts, no feelings, just obedience. I ordered her to bring me a glass of water, and watched as she sleepwalked through the task and brought it to me. She didn't like this state as much as her subspace trigger - she felt less like she was compelled to obey and more like she had nothing better to do than follow my orders. The subspace trigger also gave her more room for happy-go-subby kind of feelings. Still, the state seems like it will be useful for other suggestions we've thought of doing down the line - and her preference gives me a few ideas, too. >:)

The puppet trance (as we ended up calling it) was handy for setting up some sensation triggers. After trying out a few different ones, I settled on giving her a mild pleasure trigger (usable by Eve and me) and an open trigger for feeling a hard spank (as detailed in the introduction of this post). She wanted it open, so I figured I'd use a word that would come up naturally at a slosh, what with the waiter taking everyone's orders and all the doms talking about the orders they give their subs. Didn't seem to work out quite like that (the conversation in the intro was started when Georgie and I explained to Eve and Miomi why we were disappointed with the waiter's word choices), but she and I nevertheless had fun all night with the trigger.

First, though, we continued the prep session with a few brief scenes: I froze her and put her in a nice glamor pose [...I messed up the photograph of it, though], then dropped her into subspace. I had her give me a shoulder rub, then put her on all fours for a quick spanking. Brief, but very, very hot for both of us. :D

Anyway, at the actual slosh, I spent a little bit of time giving Georgie her orders and quick bits of pleasure, showing both triggers off to Eve. Eve herself was responsible for putting restrictions on Georgie's clothing and speech, although I did not get to see how much that played out. I did get to watch when Eve had Georgie go to the bathroom and discreetly hand Eve her panties upon returning, which Eve pocketed for the night. After that, the two of them headed out to join the smoke-break crowd while I stuck around inside to chill with Miomi and meet some new people.

One of those new people was a lady relatively new to the group, who shall be called Joan, who was slightly skeptical and very curious about hypnosis. I explained some of the various applications, perhaps not terribly well, before the conversation moved on a little. Once Georgie and Eve came back inside, though, I brought Georgie over to give Joan a practical demonstration. I froze Georgie, and posed her while explaining that I could move her around like a doll or action figure - and Joan exclaimed that it was totally hot. I then bound Georgie's hand to the table we were sitting at to show the bondage applications. The two of us expounded to Joan about hypnotically induced orgasms and other cool bits...and Joan asked if hypnosis could be used to inflict pain, too. So I gave Georgie an order, and Joan's skepticism faded a lot once she say Georgine jumping in her seat at the word.

Georgie then egged me on to try a handshake induction on Joan, but I found the double-talk surrounding the negotiation very uncomfortable - I've obviously had a few fails with the Ericksonian handshake, and wasn't feeling very confident about it. So, once Joan got fed up with the two of us talking in circles and demanded to know if she was getting hypnotized or not, I went with the handy-dandy hands-stuck induction on her. Her face was very animated as I froze her hands together, with a few visible grimaces of effort and/or surprise when she couldn't pull her hands apart. I hit my stride with my patter and speed-relaxed her [how's that for a bizarre contradiction in terms?], then, since she seemed so enthused by watching it, froze her in place using that same patter, having her relaxation turn to stiffness, and posed her a little so that she could get a feel for it.

I then brought Joan out of trance, and she was quite happy with the experience - she was fascinated with how she felt like she was going along with what I said, but nonetheless she could not move when I froze her. Georgie and I introduced her to Eve before the night was over, and the three of us headed out (Miomi found some other people to hang out with to end the night). The possibility of a play party down the line was brought up...that would be awesome if it ever occurs. :)

So...that night rocked. Unfortunately, I had an early morning the next day, so I couldn't stick around Georgie's place afterward while she and Eve checked out some outfits to incorporate into our play. But then, that play will be happening, so I'm quite looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment