Sunday, July 6, 2014

Been a few days over a year...

Hey all.  Back again.

I have been kind of off since my last blog posts hereabouts.  My life has been either in major upheaval or a repetitive rut in the time since - neither of which is particularly conducive to writing posts for this blog.

Oddly, the hypnokink side of my life has continued to go very well.  It seems my energy for sex blogging comes from having things other than sex and kink going well for me.

OK, the major updates:

  • Daja - whom I mentioned in a previous post - has become my girlfriend and my submissive/pet.  She and I are quite head-over-heels in love with one another, and she has made my life so much better.  
  • Nine and I are still going strong.  We've had to re-negotiate a relationship thing or two, but we're still boyfriend and girlfriend and still doing well.  
  • Grayson broke up with me a while back  (about a month after my last blog post, actually).  We parted on amicable terms and are still friends.  
  • Obtuse Acutie and I re-negotiated, and our relationship is now in a far more nebulous place - we have both changed and grown to the point where a boyfriend/girlfriend label on the relationship felt off. 

On a note more related to sex blogging - I am now being blogged about even as my own blogging is hitting a turning point: 

  • sleepingirl posted another scene log about me a ways back.  It's pretty good, and a scene that I personally treasure the memory of.  
  • Ms. Mesmer has also written a few awesome scene logs about me.  
  • Serena, who has become my submissive in the time I haven't been blogging, also has a blog, and I am the only person she has so far written about scening with.  
  • And of course, my beloved Daja posts about me here and there.  

As you'll see if you decide to check out Ms. Mesmer's and Serena's blogs, I've suddenly gotten quite into bimbofication, despite noting at an earlier time that it's not my favorite thing.  That'll merit a blog post at some point, if I can get myself to write it.  (I've actually written it, more or less, but I am not happy with it yet.)

I have also started writing fiction!  Simply put, writing scene logs has lost a lot of its appeal to me.  There are some amazing scenes that I have had that I would still like to put down on paper some day, or at least hot moments.  For now, however, I will dedicate myself a bit more to fiction, because I am feeling very inspired in that direction.

This blog will still be around, and I intend to post a few times!  Partly because I'm dying to write up some commentaries for the aforementioned fiction.  And who knows...maybe the scene log bug will bite me again. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment