Sunday, February 24, 2013

Miscellaneous Updates

I haven't updated since the last day of August of last year.  That's...um...wow. Almost half a year.

Sorry!  I swear, I have been really busy.  My life's gone through several shifts and changes recently.


I'll start with the big stuff:

  • I am now in a three-person relationship with Nine and another woman, Obtuse Acutie.  One of the things delaying my blog posts has been my perfectionism regarding a blog post about the three of us meeting in person for the first time.  We have established a polyamorous relationship which is open on all sides.
  • I have a boyfriend, Grayson.  He's a cute little guy who is big into beatings and humiliation.  He's written up a log of one of our scenes, which I will post on the blog soon.  
  • I've moved!  I am currently in yet another city, which shall remain unnamed, but it means that I now have regular access to a dungeon (which is where I met Grayson).  This is cool.  It means that I am now very far away from Nine and Acutie, but, we are staying in touch quite well via Skype.  
  • At this point, my list of play partners tops out around a dozen total, although my constant changes in location mean that I can only rarely play with most of them in person.  
  • For that matter, I have not had as much time for playing online lately.  This is unfortunate, but, what can ya do.

Aannnnddd I think that's the big important stuff.  I will definitely get Grayson's post up quite soon (he has requested that I give it a once-over edit),  and after that I will theoretically either finish the aforementioned perfectionist post about Acutie and Nine, or do a series of short vignettes from recent scenes that I have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment